More and more business are beginning to turn to cloud service solutions simply because the cloud stores your information as an additional form of backup and allows you to access your business anytime, anywhere. Utilizing the cloud is fast, easy and extremely user-friendly. At RESULTS Technology , we give you access to the same data hosting solutions used by Fortune 500 companies for your email, file storage and backup solutions.
While all of your information is safely and securely in the cloud, maybe you don’t want it all in one cloud storage space. We offer hybrid cloud solutions to give your business flexibility to store some of its information in the cloud, while you keep the more sensitive data stored locally. Whether we supplement your IT department or become your IT department, you will save money while gaining access to the latest technology.
The RESULTS Cloud Solution is a comprehensive managed technology service that is customized for clients without centralized servers and a mobile workforce that still require a high-level of collaboration, support and security.
All of the following services are included for a monthly, consistent flat fee.
Support for the Business Owner
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our services and believe you’ll be satisfied. However, in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with our services, you may cancel your agreement.
- A Chief Technology Officer (CTO) – A CTO is someone whose primary responsibility is to provide guidance on all technical issues facing your business. All of our clients work directly with a CTO to receive unbiased expertise on critical IT business decisions including security and compliance risks and IT planning and budgets.
- Quarterly IT Reviews (QBR) – Quarterly IT Reviews facilitates a process to make sure your IT is meeting your short-term and long-term business goals. Every three months we’ll sit down with you and have a high-level discussion on customer satisfaction, business requirements, budgeting issues, and how best to provide maximum ROI.
- Annual in-depth IT Health Assessments – A yearly in-depth analysis of your company’s IT health enables us to identify issues and measure the alignment of your company’s IT health with your business goals. RESULTS’ Chief Technology Officer will review this with you and make recommendations for the next twelve months.
- Full Documentation – We believe in documenting everything. Documenting your IT Policies and Procedures, Disaster Recovery Plans and other important technical information is vital to ensuring that everyone in the company has access to and follows the policies that you have set up.
- Secure Client Web Portal – If you are informed you’ll make better decisions. That’s why we provide each client with their own web portal where they can review, manage and approve all IT related activities.
Support for Your Employees
- Service Desk Support – When a computer is not responsive, it slows everyone down and makes for frustrated employees, and sometimes, unhappy customers. One call to our Service Desk and you’ll have a team of experts working to remediate the problem quickly and efficiently.
- On-Site Support – Keeping your computers working and your employees productive is our number one objective. If we can’t fix your problem remotely, we will promptly come to your office, free of charge. We can also loan you replacement equipment if needed.
- Security Awareness Training – Training your employees to recognize email phishing attempts can dramatically reduce your company’s exposure to data loss. Our Security Awareness Training also provides a documented way to meet IT training compliance requirements.
Support for your Technology
- Managed Full-disk Encryption for Laptops - RESULTS Technology provides managed full disk encryption for laptops or workstations that may contain protected or sensitive information. Managed encryption permits rapid recovery from forgotten passwords or data corruption but protects the contents of the computer if it is lost or stolen.
- Cloud-based firewall for laptop users – Do our employees take their laptops home or with them when they travel? This service provides a cloud-based firewall and security and reporting solution for laptop users outside of business site firewalls to keep them protected even when they are not in the office.
- Secure web file sharing. RESULTS provides a secure, web-based file sharing platform for company intranets, document sharing and managed file sharing with external contacts. This provides an easy, secure place for your company to share files…even the big ones.
- Collaborative, secure, instant messaging with audio and video conferencing. RESULTS provides a company-wide platform for secure instant messaging, and audio and video conferencing that integrates with Microsoft Outlook making communication quick, easy and secure.
- 2 kinds of enhanced Mobile Device Management (MDM). If your employees are using their mobile devices for work purposes, you want to keep these devices secure in case the device is ever lost or stolen. RESULTS Technology offers two mobile information security solutions: BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and MDM (Mobile Device Management).The two solutions offer different levels of device security depending on your specific needs.
- BYOD: To keep corporate email, calendars, contacts and documents secure on users’ personal phones and tablets. Company email, calendar, contacts and documents are delivered securely through a single app on the device. All company information is securely stored in a workplace container that is managed without disturbing users’ personal applications.
- MDM: To closely manage security, email, calendars, contacts, documents and all applications on company owned phones and tablets. A management agent permits security control of the full device and all applications. The agent assures that the device is used securely and safely for company permitted purposes only.
- Managed Internet Security – Security and internet access go hand-in-hand. We will set up and manage access to your company’s internet connection as well as talk to your internet provider for you when trouble arises.
- Backup – Our standard cloud backup is secure and vital to the protection of your company’s data. No more wondering if your data is retrievable. We backup everything to the cloud daily and make sure you have access to it in case of an emergency. Need more options? RESULTS Business Continuity Solution offers a different kind of backup service for those companies who have a lower tolerance for downtime.
- Hosted Email and Email Security – Checking your email at your convenience just got a lot easier. Hosted email allows everyone in the company to have secure access to their email from anywhere, from any device, allowing you to keep up with email even when you can’t be in the office.
- Microsoft Servers & Workstations – Keeping your hardware and software up-to-date can seem like a full-time job. We will remotely monitor and proactively manage all your servers and computers and provide all updates, patches, antivirus software, spyware removal, and service packs so you know longer have to be worry about it. We also manage computer-user changes as your business changes.
- Network Devices – Hate dealing with printer issues or internet disruptions? We will remotely monitor and troubleshoot network printers, routers, switches, firewalls, non-windows servers and appliances so you can get back to work.