Did your career get stuck in a world of CPUs, switching, patches, and computer hardware when all you really wanted was to help people? Are you a natural born manager, organizer and all-around task master?
RESULTS is looking for something unique … a unicorn in the I.T. world. A person who is a few years into their technical career, loves to build relationships with customers and can expertly manage IT staff.
As a Technical Dispatcher/Scheduler you are part of our IT support team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our world-class high-level of customer satisfaction. You will assign, schedule and dispatch service engineers for remote or onsite customer support tickets according to urgency, skill level, and customer service level agreements. You will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone with our customers and focus on finding the right solutions for them.
The perfect candidate …
- Is a people person, loves to get to know clients (mostly on the phone) and cares enough to remember the company’s intricacies so they get personalized attention every time they call
- Enjoys puzzles. Your puzzle pieces are your colleagues, the calendar and service desk tickets
- Has at least 3 years I.T. experience (this is a deal breaker)
- Can successfully complete basic I.T. tasks (e.g.: build PCs and servers, install switches and firewalls, install printers, etc.)
- Can accurately assess the urgency of an I.T. situation and react accordingly
- Can accurately access staff ability and availability when assigning tasks
- Can effectively manage staff schedules
RESULTS Technology is a leading provider of proactive IT solutions for small and midsized businesses. We are consistently ranked as one of the best IT firms in both Kansas City and St. Louis. RESULTS is a fast paced, energetic IT company that thrives on fresh new ideas to meet our customers' needs. Our culture is fun loving, hardworking and results oriented. Everyone plays a part in our success. Check out www.resultstechnology.com/about-us/our-people to learn more about our company and our culture!
Our office is located in beautiful Lenexa, Kansas, just one mile away from both Highway 69 and I-35.
Why should you apply?
This position can start immediately for the right person, and you will be thoroughly trained in a supportive encouraging atmosphere. You start earing PTO on day one and we are closed on major holidays.
We get dozens of resumes every day. Please do not apply if you do not meet the “the perfect candidate” requirements. If you do, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com