The RESULTS Banking Solution is a comprehensive managed technology service specifically for banks. RESULTS has a full banking program that includes enhanced security management and reporting, compliant email services, compliance assessments, policy documentation and disaster recovery planning. Learn more about our banking expertise.
All of the following services are included for a monthly, consistent flat fee.
RESULTS has 6 Solutions to choose from. Not sure which one best fits your company? View this flowchart.
Support for the Business Owner
- Audit and Exam Support . RESULTS’ Chief Technology Officer provides full audit and exam support and remediation services for our Banking Solutions customers. FFIEC risk assessments, policy documentation and disaster recovery plans are provided and customized to each client’s requirements.
- FFIEC Compliance Assessment. Free Bank IT Health Assessments are offered to all businesses considering using RESULTS Technology services. This in-depth assessment uses on-site observation, external vulnerability scans and client interviews in addition to data collection tools to generate a report that we discuss with you and give to you to keep. You can then use this assessment to see improvements that may need to be made prior to your next IT audit.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our services and believe you’ll be satisfied. However, in the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with our services, you may cancel your agreement.
- A Chief Technology Officer (CTO) – A CTO is someone whose primary responsibility is to provide guidance on all technical issues facing your business. All of our clients work directly with a CTO to receive unbiased expertise on critical IT business decisions including security and compliance risks and IT planning and budgets.
- Quarterly IT Reviews (QBR) – Quarterly IT Reviews facilitates a process to make sure your IT is meeting your short-term and long-term business goals. Every three months we’ll sit down with you and have a high-level discussion on customer satisfaction, business requirements, budgeting issues, and how best to provide maximum ROI.
- Annual in-depth IT Health Assessments – A yearly in-depth analysis of your company’s IT health enables us to identify issues and measure the alignment of your company’s IT health with your business goals. RESULTS’ Chief Technology Officer will review this with you and make recommendations for the next twelve months.
- Full Documentation – We believe in documenting everything. Documenting your IT Policies and Procedures, Disaster Recovery Plans and other important technical information is vital to ensuring that everyone in the company has access to and follows the policies that you have set up.
- Secure Client Web Portal – If you are informed you’ll make better decisions. That’s why we provide each client with their own web portal where they can review, manage and approve all IT related activities.
Having a competent IT department to help all of our employees utilize IT while navigating cybersecurity and IT regulations is critically important for Angelina Bank. That’s why we chose http://www.resultstechnology.com/our-services/results-banking-solution/.”
Keith Jones, President & CEO
Angelina Savings Bank, Lufkin, TX
Support for Your Employees:
- Service Desk Support – When a computer is not responsive, it slows everyone down and makes for frustrated employees, and sometimes, unhappy customers. One call to our Service Desk and you’ll have a team of experts working to remediate the problem quickly and efficiently.
- On-Site Support – Keeping your computers working and your employees productive is our number one objective. If we can’t fix your problem remotely, we will promptly come to your office, free of charge. We can also loan you replacement equipment if needed.
- Security Awareness Training – Training your employees to recognize email phishing attempts can dramatically reduce your company’s exposure to data loss. Our Security Awareness Training also provides a documented way to meet IT training compliance requirements.
"RESULTS’ Security Awareness Training has made my employees much more educated about phishing attempts. It has also helped us with our regulatory requirements! This product has improved our previous efforts tenfold!"
Harry M. Wheeler, Jr., Senior Vice President, First State Bank & Trust, Tonganoxie, KS
Support for your Technology
- Business Continuity - RESULTS will provide a managed and monitored business continuity appliance for each designated Business Site to provide business continuity services for critical applications and Microsoft servers. The appliance and secure offsite storage provide the following capabilities:
- Scheduled intra-day backup to the appliance of data changes on Microsoft servers.
- Daily transmission of file changes to our geographically separated secure datacenter.
- Rapid file restoration with multiple restore points by the RESULTS Service Desk from the local appliance.
- Server virtualization for rapid, temporary recovery from a server failure.
- Bare metal restoration of servers to new hardware for fully restored service.
- Off-site virtualization in the “cloud” for recovery testing or up to 30 days of “disaster” operations.
- Policy Based Email Encryption. This service provides end-to end security for email containing protected information.
- Email Compliance Archive. RESULTS securely archives all inbound and outbound email for internal and external compliance requirements (hosted email only).
- Email Disclaimer. This service enforces a legal disclaimer on all outbound email (hosted email only)
- Managed Full-disk Encryption for Laptops. RESULTS Technology provides managed full disk encryption for laptops or workstations that may contain protected or sensitive information. Managed encryption permits rapid recovery from forgotten passwords or data corruption.
- Cloud-based firewall: This service provides a cloud-based firewall and security and reporting solution for laptop users outside of business site firewalls.
- 2 kinds of enhanced Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). RESULTS’ BYOD management keeps corporate email, calendars, contacts and documents secure on users’ personal phones and tablets. Company email, calendar, contacts and documents are delivered securely through a single app on the device. All company information is securely stored in a workplace container that is managed without disturbing users’ personal applications.
- MDM (Mobile Device Management). RESULTS MDM management closely manages security, email, calendars, contacts, documents and all applications on company owned phones and tablets. A management agent permits security control of the full device and all applications. The agent assures that the device is used securely and safely for company permitted purposes only.
- Secure Web File Sharing. RESULTS provides a secure, web-based file sharing platform for company intranets, document sharing and managed file sharing with external contacts.
- Managed Internet Security – Security and internet access go hand-in-hand. We will set up and manage access to your company’s internet connection as well as talk to your internet provider for you when trouble arises.
- Hosted Email and Email Security – Checking your email at your convenience just got a lot easier. Hosted email allows everyone in the company to have secure access to their email from anywhere, from any device, allowing you to keep up with email even when you can’t be in the office.
- Microsoft Servers & Workstations – Keeping your hardware and software up-to-date can seem like a full-time job. We will remotely monitor and proactively manage all your servers and computers and provide all updates, patches, antivirus software, spyware removal, and service packs so you know longer have to be worry about it. We also manage computer-user changes as your business changes.
- Network Devices – Hate dealing with printer issues or internet disruptions? We will remotely monitor and troubleshoot network printers, routers, switches, firewalls, non-windows servers and appliances so you can get back to work.
For additional information visit Resources for Banks
RESULTS is pleased to partner with Data Center, Inc., the award winning developer of iCore360® core banking software and related technologies for community banks.